The Art Excel is dedicated to reviving human values among children and teaching them stress-management techniques. Often, we ask ourselves – do children have stress? Yet, when we talk to children, we realize that their minds mirror the violence of the world. There is too much exposure to multimedia even when their minds are too delicate to handle it. Problems associated with growing up – peer pressure, bullying, family trouble, and concentration issues.
If we need children to grow into balanced, progressive individuals, they need to be given tools to handle stress and their minds. To teach children this skill, the ART Excel (All Round Training in Excellence) program was designed. It teaches life skills, stress reduction and help children to deal with their emotions.
Through simple exercises and games that encourage creativity and learning, this program connects with children in a fun and light atmosphere which:
- Increases self-confidence
- Eliminates fear and anxiety
- Enhances creative skills
- Improves memory & concentration
- Develops leadership qualities
- Betters their interaction with others
- Teaches exercises to develop a healthy body
- Relaxes the mind through meditation